- 59,100people with improved access to clean water Malawi
- 3,000people accessing micro-finance Vietnam
- 2,500children receiving clubfoot treatment Bangladesh
- 59,100 People accessing 300 water pointsMalawi
- 6,970 Farmers improving productivity and incomesZimbabwe
- 610 People with increased awareness of gender equality in Son LaVietnam
- 9,264 People participating in a regional potato projectAfrica
- 100 Patients per day treated at an out-patient-clinicTanzania
- 660 Women joining savings-and-loans associationsCambodia
- 90,000 People reached through clubfoot awareness-raising campaignsBangladesh
Research and evaluation
We conduct regular evaluations of our projects to ensure our work is effective, provides value for money, and promotes learning and knowledge among our network of partners.
View all projects
Read inspiring stories from our projects across Africa, Asia, and the Pacific.