Connecting philanthropists and communities
When Dr Vance Gledhill had an idea for a development initiative, he turned to Action on Poverty to help him bring it to life. What began as a pilot project in a remote district of northern Vietnam is now a thriving social enterprise, lifting thousands of people out of poverty.
Partner with us
Our partnership program enables everyone to play their role in creating a more just and equal world.
- 59,100 People accessing 300 water pointsMalawi
- 6,970 Farmers improving productivity and incomesZimbabwe
- 610 People with increased awareness of gender equality in Son LaVietnam
- 9,264 People participating in a regional potato projectAfrica
- 100 Patients per day treated at an out-patient-clinicTanzania
- 660 Women joining savings-and-loans associationsCambodia
- 90,000 People reached through clubfoot awareness-raising campaignsBangladesh