The Fundraising Manager (FM) is responsible for promoting and gaining support for Action on Poverty’s work among the Australian public and strategic audiences. The FM is responsible for the development, coordination and execution of campaigns strategies that align with AOP’s overall strategy and objectives, to raise support for the organisation through various fundraising channels. The role will be heavily focused on Leaderships Giving areas – Philanthropic/Major donors, Trusts and Foundations, Corporates, and grants. The role of the FM is to inspire others into taking a more firsthand approach to International Development, while still leading Appeals, Community, and individual giving acquisition activities, throughout the year.
Fundraising, Partnerships, Marketing and Communications teams.
- Qualifications in related field;
- Demonstrated success implementing fundraising campaigns across various channels;
- Experience with Philanthropic/Major Donors, Trusts and Foundations, Corporate Foundations and Grant fundraising;
- Individual Giving experience an asset;
- Ability to meet Fundraising KPI and budgets;
- Knowledge of international development issues and the Australian NGO context;
- Proficient using a CRM – E-Tapestry and other Microsoft products;
- A high level of written and oral communication skills;
- The highest levels of integrity.
- High attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Have passion and enthusiasm for the work we do in the sector.
- Be collaborative yet able to work effectively independently.