We are now accepting Cryptocurrency donations!
We are happy to announce you can now make cryptocurrency donations. This new feature gives you more opportunities to help.
By donating cryptocurrency you are empowering local communities to achieve their development goals.
Your gift could:
- Support Vulnerable communities in rural Malawi to rebuild their lives after extreme weather destroyed their homes and crops
- Fund micro-loans for women’s businesses in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Provide scholarships for girls in Zimbabwe and Tanzania
- Support vocational training for survivors of domestic violence in Timor-Leste
How to donate
- All donations are made through our crypto platform, “The Giving Block”
- Simply select the crypto you would like to donate
- Choose the amount
- Fill in your personal details
- copy the wallet address or scan the QR code to donate
- you’ll receive an email with a tax receipt
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event. Donors do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated crypto that is donated and can typically deduct the fair market value of the donation on their taxes. This often makes Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax-efficient ways to support your favourite cause. Talk to a crypto tax professional or connect with The Giving Block to get connected with one.
We accept the following cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Aave (AAVE) Alchemix (ALCX) Amp (AMP) Ankr Network (ANKR) API3 (API3) Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) Audius (AUDIO) Balancer (BAL) Bancor Network Token (BNT) BarnBridge (BOND) Basic Attention Token (BAT) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ChainLink (LINK) Civic (CVC) Compound (COMP) Curve (CRV) Dai (DAI) Decentraland (MANA) Dogecoin (DOGE) Dogelon Mars (ELON) Enjin Coin (ENJ) Ethereum Name Service (ENS) Fantom (FTM) Fetch AI (FET) Filecoin (FIL) Gala (GALA) Gemini Dollar (GUSD) Injective Protocol (INJ) Keep3r (KP3R) Kyber Network (KNC) Litecoin (LTC) Livepeer (LPT) Loopring (LRC) Magic Internet Money (MIM) Maker (MKR) Mask Network (MASK) Merit Circle (MC) Mirror Protocol (MIR) Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) Numeraire (NMR) Orchid (OXT) PAX Gold (PAXG) Polygon (MATIC) Quant (QNT) Radicle (RAD) Ren (REN) Render Token (RNDR) Shiba Inu (SHIB) Skale (SKL) Smooth Love Potion (SLP) Solana (SOL) Somnium Space (CUBE) Spell Token (SPELL) Storj (STORJ) SushiSwap (SUSHI) Synthetix (SNX) Terra (LUNA) TerraUSD (UST) Tezos (XTZ) The Graph (GRT) The Sandbox (SAND) UMA (UMA) Uniswap (UNI) USD Coin (USDC) Wrapped Centrifuge (wCFG) Yearn.Finance (YFI) Zcash (ZEC) 0x (ZRX) 1inch (1INCH)
Please Refer to Our Cryptocurrency Donation Policy for more information.
All cryptocurrency donations made via The Giving Block are nonrefundable. As these donations are often immediately converted into fiat, we do not offer refunds on any donations that are made in cryptocurrency. We are not able to give refunds if you changed your mind, sent the wrong cryptocurrency or made the wrong decision. The Giving Block does not, has not, and will never offer any form of cryptocurrency airdrop, goods or services in return for a donation.
To make a donation select your prefered cryptocurrency, the ammount and press "Continue"
The cryptocurrency market is reaching almost 300 million users, and in that context it is important to give you as many tools as possible to make change happen. It is a fast, easy and secure way to give support to people who need it the most