Are you passionate about equality and justice?
If you are experiencing the sudden urge to quit your job or do something more meaningful with your spare time, then maybe you should consider volunteering with our amazing team!
We are recruiting skilled and/or experienced individuals who have a touch of time and commitment and more than a sprinkle of enthusiasm for taking Action on Poverty.
More specifically, those of you who have experience in Human Resources, IT or Accounting will be highly sought after.
See below for more information on our volunteer positions:
A Human Resources Advisor
- Demonstrated experience/qualifications in Human Resources
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience implementing high quality documentation including reports, policies and plans
An IT Advisor
- Practical knowledge of and experience with Sharepoint
- Experience using the Network-Attached Server (NAS) highly desirable
- Familiarity with email ID processes and functions (Office 365)
- Experience with higher level tasks such as financial reporting and foreign exchange
- Managing the selection and transition to a new software package
- Demonstrated experience/qualifications in Accounting or Finance
“How do I apply” you may ask?
Send your resume and cover letter, including your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications always open!